Yields.io has been selected by KPMG as one of the Top 100 Fintechs of 2019 on the 2019 Fintech 100 - Leading Global Fintech Innovators. Out of the total of top 100 fintech companies, 36 companies were from the UK and EMEA - two based in Belgium. Moreover, 42 companies were from Asia Pacific (including Australia and New Zealand) and 22 companies were from the Americas (North and South America).
"The Fintech100 highlights truly innovative companies, creating products and services at the juncture of technology and financial services who are seeking to disrupt the existing processes and products that dominate the marketplace, with fintech companies from 29 countries featuring in this year’s list.
The Fintech100 is divided into two sublists:
(1) the ‘Top 50’ established fintech firms around the globe, which are ranked based on innovation, capital raising activity, size and location; and
(2) the ‘Emerging 50’ firms, which are newer companies that are at the forefront of innovative technologies and practices.
The key metrics used to calculate the rankings of companies in the Fintech100, were the core five factors noted below:
1. Average annual capital raised
2. Rate of recent capital raising
3. Geographic diversity
4. Sectoral diversity
5. X-factor: degree of product, service and business model innovation (a subjective measure that is applied only with respect to companies appearing on the Emerging list)
The sectoral breakup of the Fintech100 was as follows:
• 27 payments and transactions companies,
• 19 wealth companies,
• 17 insurance companies,
• 15 lending companies,
• 9 neo/challenger banks, and
• 13 companies that operate across multiple fintech sectors.” 2019 FINTECH100 - Leading Global Fintech Innovators
As part of the 'Emerging 50' list, we are a very proud team and always working hard to deliver the best results to our clients!
Click here, to have access to the complete report.