Are you a Support engineer? Would you like to join our team? So this is for you!
We are currently looking for a result-oriented support engineer who wants to work on concrete client projects related to model risk management. This will include both greenfield projects where clients start using our platform as well as migration projects, where you will assist in the migration to a new version of our software. This role will also include developing client-specific feature as well as troubleshooting problems for live clients. As a support engineer you will interact intensively with the development team, both providing invaluable input related to feature requests as well as feedback on existing functionality. As a consequence you will be contributing to our model risk management platform tackling one of the greatest challenges in machine learning.
This position will include some travel to client sites.
● At least 3 years of hands-on experience with software development
● Proficiency in or at least willingness to learn Scala
● Basic understanding of Docker
● Fluency in English
● Experience in quantitative software development
● Background in consulting
● Positive and creative mindset
● Work with a world class team of senior developers and data scientists to solve one of the most important problems in machine learning.
● Early stage competitive base salary with strong bonus and equity component.
● Become part of the dynamic start-up community in Belgium. Possibility to work remotely for a significant portion of the time.
Flexible, but preferably around June 1 2019
How to apply
Mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com