Are you a Data Science Consultant? Would you like to join our team? So this is for you!
We are currently looking for a result-oriented data scientist who wants to work on concrete client projects related to model risk management. This will include both projects where you build ML algorithms that are deployed in a high-risk context as well as projects where you will validate and monitor models to determine whether an existing algorithm works as expected. As a data science consultant you will interact intensively with the development team, both providing invaluable input related to feature requests as well as feedback on existing functionality. As a consequence you will be contributing to our model risk management platform tackling one of the greatest challenges in machine learning.
This position will include some travel to client sites.
● At least 3 years of hands-on experience with the mainstream ML techniques
● Proficiency in Python and TensorFlow
● Experience with Jupyter Notebooks or JupyterLab
● Master or PhD in an applied quantitative field
● Fluency in English
● Experience in quantitative software development
● Background in consulting
● Positive and creative mindset
● Pragmatic & client focussed
● Work with a world class team of senior developers and data scientists to solve one of the most important problems in machine learning.
● Early stage competitive base salary with strong bonus and equity component.
●Become part of the dynamic start-up community in Belgium. Possibility to work remotely for a significant portion of the time.
Flexible, but preferably around June 1 2019
How to apply
Mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org